EMT & Fire and IA MED are now Impact EMS

Military Funding

How does this work?

If you are Army or Air Force active duty, Guard, or Reserve, (or the Air Force COOL Program) may pay for the full cost of your training. You will need to apply for Credentialing Assistance (CA) funding and then select our course.

Once your CA request is approved, the Military will pay ImpactEMS directly. 

What you should do next

  • Complete the contact form below
  • For Army, go to and begin the CA application process
  • For Air Force, contact your supervisor about accessing the Air Force COOL program process
  • Upload the quote we will email you to use on your CA application
  • Let us know when your application is complete
  • Complete our school registration process while waiting for your CA approval to process